Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 7 (Sun Dec 7)

I slept really well last night, and I woke up this morning with the least amount of soreness I've had since the procedure was done on Monday. I had some brunch plans with my girlfriends and went across town in taxis but managed all the flights of stairs without having any issues. Of course, I'm still wearing my Aircast boot. I'm almost beginning to wonder if I'm babying my foot too much…I'm not having any pain and I feel like I'm ready to start walking on it without the boot. I realize my doctor said to wait until I get my stitches out on Wednesday, which is three days from now. But, on the other hand though, I feel like I should start to push it a little bit so that I can recover quicker. I think that I'll probably see how I feel tomorrow and then take it from there with some light walking around the house without the boot on. I'll keep you posted! For now, I'm going to make dinner and then just relax tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment